Breckenridge Ski & Sport
We are looking for an enthusiastic, achievement motivated, experienced bike mechanic. This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic leader who is passionate about what they do and drive to be number one while working in a team atmosphere. This person should have a solid understanding of the gear (bikes, bike parts, bike accessories).
Why work for Breckenridge Ski & Sport?
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits*
- Affordable Employee Housing Offered
- Complimentary Peak 1 Express Shared Shuttle Service
- Peak 1 Express Discounts for Family and Friends
- Discounted Adventure Trips with AVA Rafting & Zipline
*These benefits apply to Full-Time Employees
- Determine customers’ equipment needs.
- Perform quality tunes, adjustments, and repairs to customers’ equipment according to established guidelines.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment.
- Complete accurate paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner.
- Ensure pricing is accurate, including any current advertised items and specials.
- Be familiar with what is carried in the store, including brands, key features and benefits.
- Remain current on bike industry products and trends to share knowledge with customers.
- Ensure you deliver exceptional customer service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Assist with visual presentation of merchandise in the store.
- Ensure that you are aware of current advertised items and specials.
Preferred Experience and Special Skills:
- This person should have solid technical understanding of the gear (bikes, bike parts, bike accessories)
- Experience tuning bikes and repairing bikes
- Experience fitting bikes and bike technical work
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong selling and customer service skills
- Preferred Sales experience
- Preferred Outdoor Enthusiast
- All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background check