Copper Mountain has immediate opening for a Condo Maintenance Technician Level 2!
$500 Sign-On Bonus and willing to train the right candidate!
Outstanding culture; competitive pay/benefits; housing may be available.
Maintenance in Copper Mountain Lodging Services managed condominiums and support all team members. A behind the scenes problem solver who create worry free experiences for our owner's and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform skilled maintenance in Copper CMLS managed condos, condominiums.
- Correspond with the Coordinator (office) using the ALICE app for communication of jobs. Take detailed notes on the issue and resolution when responding to a call.
- Wok Independently to troubleshoot and resolve issues requiring General maintenance and repair including but not limited to the following: Fireplaces, heating, intermediate appliance repair, blinds, lock trouble shooting and repair, TV control systems repair (remotes, cables), intermediate plumbing for toilets, sinks & faucets, tubs & showers, and intermediate electrical abilities (changing outlets & T-stat, etc.).
- Operate a variety of equipment, including small and various power tools to perform repairs and maintenance.
- Being prepared to work on any special events and projects. Always maintain a safe work area.
- Work on special requests, and other projects as needed or directed by management.
- Perform PMI's (Preventive Maintenance) when assigned.
- Stock and maintain your work vehicle with supplies needed to complete various jobs.
- Create a safe work environment.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Can handle and manage confidential information.
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Can work any hours of the day, any days of the week.
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
Copper is an EOE, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.